Blending (disambiguation)

From Polytope Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Blending may refer to any of a number of operations on polytopes.

  • Blending is used commonly to refer to an operation similar to the symmetric difference of sets.
  • Blending is used by McMullen and Schulte to refer to an operation closely related to the parallel product producing skew polytopes.
  • Blending is used by Holt to refer to a generalization of vertex-blending to higher dimensional elements.