Polytope Wiki:To-do list
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A list of tasks to complete on the wiki, organized by short, medium, and long term.
Last updated: 2022-10-29.
Articles needing attention[edit source]
If you want to help quickly, you might want to take a look at any of the pages in these categories (please read the style guide before adding images or OFF files):
- All stub articles
- Polytopes without images
- Polytopes without OFF files
- Polytopes with missing measures
There's also various goals and topics that the wiki aims to cover over time. They're organized below by short, medium and long term.
Short term[edit source]
These tasks should take a few days at most.
- Write detailed articles for the regular polytopes up to a certain threshold dimension.
- Create articles on the Euclidean and hyperbolic tilings, and on some abstract polytopes.
- Create articles on specific polytopes of interest, such as the Szilassi polyhedron and the Császár polyhedron.
- Expand the convex polytope article, the symmetry article, and the polytope article.
- Write detailed and example-driven articles about nature (eg. tame, wild, and feral).
Medium term[edit source]
These tasks could take about a week or two.
- Add OFF files for existing duoprism articles: these can be generated from Miratope.
- Write articles for the semiregular polyhedra.
- Write articles for the Johnson solids, and some higher-dimensional derivatives.
- Write articles for prisms, antiprisms, multiprisms, etc.
Long term[edit source]
These tasks will take at least a month, and at most forever.
- Write articles for the many symmetry groups, or organize them in any other manner (perhaps categories are enough?).
- Write articles for all known uniform polychora.
- Write articles for the crazier polytopes Bowers has found.