Jump to navigation Jump to search
Definition[edit | edit source]
The residue of a flag, F, in an incidence geometry, , is an incidence system where
- is the set of elements of Γ, not in F, that are incident on every element of F.
- is the set of types of , . It is equivalent to .
- is * restricted to the domain of .
- is t restricted to the domain of .
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- Fernandes, Maria (2014). "Regular and chiral hypertopes" (PDF).
|This article is a stub. You can help Polytope Wiki by expanding it.|