|Cells||600 triangular gyroprisms|
|Faces||1800 isosceles triangles, 600 triangles|
|Vertex figure||Pentagonal gyrotegum|
|Measures (edge length 1)|
|Abstract & topological properties|
|Symmetry||H3●I2(30), order 3600|
It is the third in an infinite family of isogonal icosahedral swirlchora (the triacontafold icosaswirlchoron) and also the first in an infinite family of isochoric icosahedral swirlchora (the icosaswirlic hexacosichoron).
Each cell of this polychoron is a chiral variant of the triangular antiprism. If the edges of the base triangles are of length 1, half the side edges are also of length 1, while the other half are of length .
The ratio between the longest and shortest edges is 1: ≈ 1:2.65475.
Vertex coordinates[edit | edit source]
Coordinates for the vertices of a triangular-antiprismatic hexacosichoron of circumradius 1, centered at the origin, are given by:
- ±(0, 0, sin(kπ/15), cos(kπ/15)),
- ±(cos(kπ/15), sin(kπ/15), 0, 0),
along with 72°, 144°, 216° and 288° rotations in the xy axis of:
- ±(2sin(kπ/15)/√, 2cos(kπ/15)/√, 2cos(kπ/15)/√, 2sin(kπ/15)/√),
- ±(2sin(kπ/15)/√, 2cos(kπ/15)/√, -2cos(kπ/15)/√, -2sin(kπ/15)/√),
where k is an integer from 0 to 14.
Isogonal derivatives[edit | edit source]
- Triangular antiprism (600): Pentagonal-antiprismatic triacosihexecontachoron
- Triangle (600): Pentagonal-antiprismatic triacosihexecontachoron
- Edge (360): Triangular-antiprismatic hexacosichoron
[edit | edit source]
- Klitzing, Richard. "trap-600".